30W 10600nm 8 Inch Touch Screen Co2 Laser Surgical System For Scar
CO2 laser treatment using sealed-off CO2 laser, the output
invisible infrared laser beam is characterized by small, high
energy density; Laser beam output by the focusing mirror, the focal
point of the target tissue can produce high temperature
gasification, can be used for cutting, burning; Direct the laser
beam output, low energy density, can be the target tissue
CO2 laser output of the laser transmission through optical arm,
with a variety of headpiece, for a variety of surgery.
1. Dermatology: facial cosmetology, body freckle, nevus, tumour,
wart, skin cancer, the instrument can excise anything superfluous
or useless in order to make people strong and handsome and to
prevent pathological changing.
2. E.N.T.: all kinds of rhinitises, nose polyps, pharyngitises,
3. Ophthalmology: orbit tumour, eyelid, sty, double blood skin.
4. Gynecology: chronic cervicitis, valvar angiofibromata, cervical
erosion, leukoplakiavulvae, excesion uterus polyp , cervical
carcinoma in situs, etc.
5. General surgery: haemorrhoids, aal fissure and anal fistula,
phimosis, V. D. etc.
6. Others: underarm odour, corn, ulcer.
Color computer screen: 8 inch touch screen color
Laser wavelength: 10600nm
Power to tissue: >30W (C.W)
Focal spot diameter: <0.5mm
Operating mode: CWsingleRepeat pulseUltra pulse
Articulated arm: 7-joint spring-balanced
Working radius: 130cm
Aiming beam Diode laser: 635nm 2mW
Ultra pulse width:0.1—2mS
Pulse recurrence rate: 5－500 mS
Tissue Exposure Modes: CW Repeat pulseUltra pulse
Power supply: AC220V or 110V
Dimension: 400(D)*220 (W)*1100 (H) mm
Packing Size: 540*500*1300 mm
Gross Weight: 52kg (Net weight 30kg)